Safety Relief Valve Testing
Our test bench for safety relief valve testing includes a Safe Locking Device and an Operation Panel with the necessary drain and vent valves to ensure safety while operating. The pressure gauges utilised are well-known and standard, with a tolerance of 2% accuracy. Our professionals have mastered lapping valve sealing faces, which is critical for long-term valve functioning. We can create very flat finishes with an Industrial Diamond Compound, resulting in “bubble tight” leaks as needed by the American Petroleum Institute Standard – API527. The SRV testing facility can handle pressures up to 300 bar (g), and flange sizes up to 8”.
When components are subjected to service conditions, our SRV testing provides 100 per cent safety as required by the Chief Controller Of Explosives (CCOE), formerly known as PESO.
Pipeline Integrity Management
Shree Sai Engineering employs skilled personnel who work under pipeline integrity management to ensure that pipelines operate smoothly, continuously, and without interruption in various weather circumstances.
- Inspection of SV/IP/DT/RT and the entire ROU route, including cased rail, road, canal, and waterbody crossings.
- Survey of the Bell Hole and UT measurement of the UG and AG pipelines.
- Inspection of the SV/IP/DT/RT and the entire ROU section, including Cased – Rail/Road/Canal/Water body crossings.
- I was checking the functionality of gas, smoke, and heat detectors.
- I am installing and removing field and panel equipment such as gauges, transmitters, switches, safety valves, and flow meters, among others.
- Valve, filter, scrubber, launcher, and receiver operation checks and maintenance
- We perform a health assessment, prepare a report according to SOP/standards, and submit an RCA report for any defects.
- Coordination and support for Scheduled Pigging
- DC interference/ER problem monitoring
- Checking the integrity of IJ/IF joints, casing, and carrier pipe
- Cathodic Protection – Scheduled monitoring/reading of TLP/TR.
- AGB/ALJB monitoring and maintenance
- Hydrotesting of line pipes in storage/yard regularly following norms and guidelines.
Break Down Maintenance:
- Emergency pipeline repair to prevent pipeline leaks and reduce the thickness
- ROU restoration washed out
- Vegetation cleaning at and around ROU/TLP points.
- OFC damage restoration, including OTDR, fault identification, splicing, enclosing, and so on.
- Repairing and restoring coating damage in UG pipelines, as well as washout The ROU has been fixed.
- Pipeline sections that are not pingable are converted to pluggable pipes.
- Rail/Road/Canal/Water Body Crossings: Replacement/New Casing
- Rerouting and diverting existing pipelines, as well as the installation of new spur lines
- Fabrication of structural elements, including new supports, platforms, ladders, and sheds
- Process piping and modification, as well as the provision of all supplies required.
- Product/water tank modification and maintenance (fixed / floating roofs), including mechanical shoe seal, roof drain system, and hydro testing
Shree Sai Engineering employs skilled personnel who work under pipeline integrity management to ensure that pipelines operate smoothly, continuously, and without interruption in various weather circumstances. We apply several operations under Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, and Modification Jobs related to pipelines to ensure that all components are in top functioning shape and are safe for life.