Skip to content
Safety Information for PNG:
- When using and caring for your gas appliances, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Members of the home should be taught how to turn on and light gas appliances.
- Keep the burners clean. Keep matches, grease, and other combustible items away from the range top.
- Gas line, appliance repair, and installation are all jobs best left to the pros.
- Before turning on the gas, always light the match and hold it in the burner area. Do not fire the game if you smell gas.
- Make sure your water heater is installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local plumbing codes. If a pilot light goes out, relight it according to the manufacturer’s directions. Do not relight if you smell gas.
- Check to see if your kitchen’s PNG pipe is hidden or covered beneath the cabinet. If this is the case, please have it relocated to a well-ventilated area since any leaking gas could build up and pose a threat.
- Make it a habit to close the Appliance Valve after each use.
- Check the rubber hose for cuts and damage regularly.